A Business Owner’s Policy combines general liability and property coverages into one convenient insurance policy.
BOP by SASSI will provide salons and spas with an affordable option to obtain insurance coverage that will protect your business against personal injury, property damage, bodily injury, and more. It consists of two main coverages:
- Bodily Injury (e.g., slips & falls)
- Unfair Business Practices (e.g., copyright infringement)
- Damages to Other’s Property
Available Coverages Include:
- Building (when owned) and Business Personal Property
- Contents (Equipment and furniture)
- Business Income and Extra Expense (Interruption due to damage)
- Tenant Glass & Sign coverage
Premiums starting at $500 and limits scaled for smaller businesses
General Liability limits up to $1 million per occurrence
We can also offer Professional Liability as an add-on to your BOP coverage.
Has a client ever had an allergic reaction? Ever had skin discoloration? Ever been burned? Professional Liability will cover these types of accidents and service-related injuries that may occur.
- Professional Liability limits up to $1 million per occurrence
BOP by SASSI is available in all states, except Alaska & Hawaii, and is written through an “A+” (Superior) rated carrier by A.M. Best Company.
To learn more about Business Owners Policies, contact Kathy Lopez at 631-666-5050 x162 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Owners Policy (BOP) – requires ACORD form 160 (2006/08) and loss runs (3 years if possible).
You may submit the completed forms via:
MAIL TO: 21 Maple Avenue, Bay Shore, NY 11706